Finance & Staffing Committee
The Finance and Staffing Committee has delegated authority in the following areas:
- The levels of school staff.
- Financial monitoring and efficiency of the budget.
- Approval of the Performance Management Policy.
- Drawing up the annual and three year budget for approval by the Governing Body.
- Exploring different expenditure options and assessing expenditure bids.
- Forecasting likely future pupil rolls and income levels
- Monitoring budgeted income and expenditure.
- Monitoring and adjusting in-year expenditure levels taking into account recommendations from other committees.
- Ensuring accounts are properly finalised at year end/reviewing outturn.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of financial decisions.
- Ensure effective induction procedures are in place for new Staff and Governors.
- Ensure effective pastoral care for staff.