Fixed Term Post:-
Class Teacher for our Year 5 class from Monday 25th April for Summer Term only
Potential candidates can also apply for the permanent post below for September if they would like to
Closing date for applications: Friday 1st April 2022
Interview date: Week beginning 4th April 2022
Visits to school are warmly welcomed - please contact the Admin Team to book a visit on: 01672 562083 or [email protected]
We are looking for an outstanding Class Teacher to join our school in September working in KS2 initially
We can offer you:
- A unique exciting challenge to make your mark and be part of something
- The opportunity to work as part of a Multi-Academy Trust that supports the well-being of its staff
- Commitment to your professional development
- Good induction procedures
Can you inspire, enthuse and motivate children and adults?
Do you understand how children learn and the factors which can maximise their potential?
Do you have what it takes?
We are seeking someone who:
- Is an outstanding teacher;
- Is passionate about teaching and learning;
- Is kind, caring and committed;
- Uses effective teaching strategies to challenge, motivate and inspire;
- Has high expectations of all children and is keen to celebrate their success;
- Welcomes the challenge to develop new skills.
- Welcome the challenge to be part of something brand new and exciting!
- Be kind, caring and committed
- Have high expectations that every child will reach their potential and be keen to celebrate their success
- Be an exceptional, innovative primary practitioner who is able to lead passionately and develop teaching and learning across the whole school
- Have the enthusiasm to be part of a new and exciting team
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Hours of work: Full time
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: Friday 1st April 2022
Interview date: Wednesday 6th April 2022
Commencement date: 1st September 2022
For more information about the Trust visit: www.kingalfredtrust.co.uk
Visits to Pewsey Primary School are warmly welcomed - please contact the Admin Team to book a visit on:
01672 562083 or [email protected]
In addition to the application form, you are asked to submit a supporting letter, of no more than 2 sides of A4, explaining your suitability for the role and detailing your strengths and successes and the skills that you can bring to Pewsey Primary School